How to fight COVID-19 in Australia
The world is facing an unprecedented public health crisis. First emerged from the infamous wet market s in Wuhan, China, Corona virus akin COVID-19 has spread in to 212 counties. So far there has been more than 121,704 deaths and 13,64,571 active cases throughout the world. The world health organization has declared this a pandemic and urge people to avoid contact with any suspected +ve patient.
As of now, there is no vaccine available in the market but scientist around the world is researching round the clock to find a solution. The only cure known to public domain is to maintain social distancing and report the nearest health care facility if you are having fever, dry cough and un-ease in breathing.
Though no country in the world is spared of this pandemic, Australia has so far managed to fight it very well. In Australia, the total number of cases till date is 6400 out of which 3598 has recovered and there are 2741 active cases. The deaths so far are 61 which are comparatively low to other countries. Means Australia is doing much better than the rest of the word to combat this health crisis.
As we state above, there is no vaccine so far to help treat this virus, below are few very important measure to keep a check on the spread of the virus.
- Social Distancing: Maintain at least 1 meter distance while in market places, hospitals or medical stores.
- Panic buying: Avoid frequent trips to the markets and do not do panic buying. The government is ensuring the availability of all essential items.
- Hand shaking: Avoid shaking hands and hugging as a matter of greeting.
- Hand wash: Wash your hands regularly with soap and water. If soap and water is not available, use sanitizer having 60% alcohol.
- Use face cover: Cover your mouth and nose with mask/handkerchief or tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Mass Gathering: Avoid mass gathering and crowded places.
If you are returning from abroad, do the following:
- Inform the airline crew: If you have cough, fever, difficulty in breathing, please inform the crew so that they can get you checked.
- Seek mask: If you have cough, fever, difficulty in breathing, please ask a mask from the crew and wear it all the time.
- Quarantine: Follow the direction of the airline crew while disembarking and stay in self quarantine for at least 14 days.
The novel corona virus is not just affecting the public health but also, costing very dearly to the economy and jobs. All major sectors of employment has either temporarily shut down or working with very limited resource to contain the spread of Covid-19, which is resulting in huge job losses.
If you are unfortunately caught-in in such a situation and need instant cash to manage your livelihood, you can sell your old car to a wrecker in Newcastle and get some cash instantly. Selling your old, unwanted car can help you fetch cash on the very same day. We at Samir Car Removals buy old, unwanted cars in any condition and pay cash/cheques without any hassles. Do let us know if you need to sell your car in Newcastle Australia. We will arrange a contact less car removal where you will not have to interact with anyone to get rid of your car. All you need to do is to call us at 0402 639 249 or fill the online form here. We’ll come to you and tow away your car paying cash/cheque.
We wish you good health. Stay at home. Stay Safe!